Rhino Glue Instructions:
1. Using a pair of scissors, make a cut one quarter of an inch from the top of the
bottle nozzle. If the tip becomes crusty from air in the nozzle pierce with a needle.
2. Surface to be joined must be free of rust, grease or dust.
3. Protect and cover areas you don't want excess glue.
4. Spread on a thin layer of adhesive. Do not rub in. The thinner the layer, the
better the bond. For porous materials, apply adhesive to both sides.
5. Best results are obtained at room temperature. Hold for 60 SECONDS.
Different materials have different bonding rates. Rubbers and PVC’s bond
almost instantly. Allow the glued items to stand for a few minutes. The bond will
continue to get stronger over several hours.
6. Nozzle Maintenance: Before placing cap back on bottle, tap bottle to drain back
down the glue and wipe the nozzle tip off using a disposable cloth rag.
7. Only use Extender Snip Tip for very small specialty applications. Always
remove after each use and cut the tip before using again.
8. Thoroughly test your project before use.
Rhino Putty Glue Instructions:
1. CUT a small amount off the end of the putty stick.
2. MIX by kneading with fingers to a uniform color for 1 to 2 minutes. If mixing is
difficult, warm putty to room temperature.
3. APPLY immediately on a clean surface and replace the remaining Rhino Putty
in its plastic bag for storage in a cool place.
Rhino Glue Storage Instructions:
Always close lid after use, avoid exposure to heat, and direct sunlight. Rhino glue
is best stored in a dark cool place.
If stored outside a dark cool place, Rhino glue has a shelf life of about 6 months.
If stored inside a dark cool place, Rhino glue has a shelf life of about 1 year.
RHINO GLUE WARNING- CYANOACRYLATE:
This product contains cyanoacrylate. Will bond skin in seconds. Do not swallow
or inhale vapors. Immerse bonded skin in warm soapy water and gently ease
apart. Acetone or nail polish remover containing acetone will help un-stick skin.
For eyelid bonding, consult a physician. KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN'S REACH.
The Worlds Tougher Glue is formulated for a
stronger lasting bond that will glue virtually
anything to anything! Rhino Glue is great to use
in or around the house or industrial
applications. Through many years of research
and innovation, our high purity and fast setting
adhesives will make your projects Rhino
Rhino Glue started out over ten years ago
testing and demonstrating our formula at
nationwide wide trade shows and events. While
listening to their needs our customers would
say they wanted the strongest glue available.
They were not satisfied with super glue that
failed to bond or dried out. Many glues are
cheap to buy, but expensive to own as people
continued to throw them out over and over
again. With the latest technology Rhino Glue set
out to provide a commercial grade adhesive
that was faster, stronger and longer lasting.
What makes Rhino glue different from other
glues? Rhino Glue's triple distilled processes
increases higher bonding strength unlike other
brands in the industry. With materials like
plastic, vinyl, wood, metal and more. Rhino glue
will do the job. It is extremely useful around the
house, shop, RV or assembly work. Great for
repairing anything from furniture to all your
treasured projects. The real reward is that you
get to use it all. No more dry outs in the bottle.
Rhino Glue is used for anything from auto
repair to marine enclosures and much more.